Monday, October 15, 2012

A bast of photos

By Kevin

I've been terrible at posting lately. For every ten times Ruth posts,  I manage to sneak something in, so I figured I'd try and make up for it with quantity.

I've started uploding a bunch of my photos to a new site called Snap My Life. I'd never heard of the site until I won a photo contest with a shot I snapped of Juliana this summer at the zoo.

I'm a big fan of Flickr and have posted tons of photos there in the last sevn years. But it does has its disadvantages: namely, I can only upload a limited number of photos a month and you can only see the 200 most recent photos (unless I fork out an annual fee). Snap My Life doesn't seem to have these restrictions. So, I've posted a bunch of photos from the last couple months four your enjoyment. I'll try and do a better job of letting you actually see some of them...

Here are some links to albums of photos from...


Our fifth wedding anniversry trip to the park.





Our trip to Sand Lake (Sha Hu) with Brian





To He Lan Shan with our classmates.


Riding through the Hutongs near Ningxia University (before they're replaced by high-rise apartments).



A scavenger hunt we had to kick off the semester.



And Juliana's Second Birthday Celebrations in Yinchuan and in Georgia (a bit early).

No comments: